Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Schmincke Aqua Primer/ Etsy.com

I came across this primer in a magazine claiming it makes canvas and other surfaces accept watercolors. I bought a bottle from  Cheap joe's art stuff , 250ml for about $12. I am in the process of experimenting with it. I have been somewhat of a fan of the Fredrix Watercolor canvas which is a little tricky, but gives good results in the end. Cost wise , I'm not sure how many canvass I can get out of a bottle. The instructions say 3 coats....hmmm. Can you say ..."sell more product". I'm trying 2 thincoats. I will report back with the painting.

Also I have many paintings posted on the website: http://www.etsy.com/  This is a very cool website for people to sell artsy kind of things they make. If you go to the site and where it says handmade> click the dropdown and click>  people then enter> watercolorguy... in the seach ,and you will come to my store . Maybe you will see something you would like to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment